Thursday, July 28, 2011

I want to make shoes/ UPDATES!

Have you ever been in a shoe store and find the perfect pair of flats, heels, or sandals? But they don't have them in your size or color OR price you are willing to pay. Well life is a bitch and I am here to learn how to create things with it. Now where does one start her research to learn how to make anything? Google. So far there is zip, nothing at all about shoe making or how to even start it! 

Unless you want to pay $33.99 for a shoe making book from Mary Wales Loomis 
In which I don't even want to go down the road of having to buy a book to learn how to make something. Right now I don't have any extra cash that could put used towards that. OK now what is most important is what kind of shoe do I want to make?

FLATS.

Not just any kind of flats either cute ones that will last me more than a week.

Here are some piccy's to entertain y'all OR give you some type of inspiration. Also I won't be or trying to make heels since I can't wear them and I am sure they would be costing a mini fortune to create.


Ladies you know exactly what I am talking about here. You find a nice pair of shoes whoopee! But dun dun duuuun the back of the heel is plastic and rubs your skin raw. Some of us would just by pass this tidbit and say "PSHH WHATEVA." But for how long can you take  that rippin' and tearin'? 

You know that feeling when you walk how every step you are in agonizing pain and whenever you get the chance to sit on anything from stools, chairs, the floor you willl. Is there a snowball chance in hell that you would be able to walk home? 

Fuck that by the time you get done with shopping your face will be full of tears and your feet will be squishing in a fountain amount of blood. There is a solution and I can tell you that no one is paying me to say this but you have to buy something called Hevenly heelz

Every crappy flat I have bought so far has a pair of these miracle savers in them. If you have bought shoes from Payless to Target you know what I mean about shitty craftsmen ship.

Its like an orgasm for your feet. Don't believe me? BUY A PAIR AND USE THEM. That means no bloody shoes/crying tears and your skin will be nice and intact!

I have found them at Target for around $5.00 a package.... It hurts me to have to spend that much money on a piece of foam but come on I like my feet!

Anyways back to shoe making so what do I need to even start? 

I have no idea.

FUCK.

So instead of just sitting here pondering what to use I am going to do a bit of surgery on an old (LIES THEY ONLY LASTED 2 WEEKS.) pair of shoes that I paid $19.00 bucks for.

Well I need to get pictures later to show how ugly/messed up they are. I mean come on lemme warn you not to buy from this shoe maker... should I tell you who they are? OK I will


Terrible I tell you!

AGHH DON'T LET THEM FOOL YOU WITH CHEAP PRICES AND FANCY DISPLAYS. Crappy fabric/construction and over flippen priced.

But here is a list of materials that I found from someone else you can add or take away as you see fit.
*All you have to do is click the word to be taken to the places I bought some shit from and others are just a guide*















































 






















 





  



Sole


























Foot last
 (I don't have a picture for it yet since I have to make it...)
But I found an amazing tutorial that showed me how!
Here is the link 
This makes life that much easier.




OK so far this is the general list of items that you can use. But the hardest part I would have to say is making the mold of my foot. I found some tutorials online but a lot of them look overly hard/too expensive. So lets use the KISS method and if you don't know what that stands for its KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID.

How can I keep it simple?
























This is only part one of God knows how many!
Until next time.
Monique
P.S- Make sure to bookmark this page so that you can keep updated on what I am doing!

You can follow me and the shit that I do on Twitter and Facebook and DeviantArt!




No comments: